VENUES & MORE
We’ve searched high and low for some exquisite local venues where you can enjoy our delightful Afternoon Tea at your event. We’ve brought a few of our favourites together below, along with the details of other fabulous suppliers. We would love to add more treasured locations to our list so do feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss The Rosewater Bakery offering catering at your venue.
- Englefield House, Englefield, Berkshire (pictured above). Englefield House is a magnificent stately home based on the beautiful Englefield Estate. Rooms such as the Long Gallery offer an elegant setting for a delightful Afternoon Tea.
- Lodge Park, The National Trust, Cheltenham. Lodge Park was built as a Grandstand on the Sherborne Estate and is now owned by The National Trust. This unique venue is available for exclusive hire for your event.
- Stratton Court Barn, Oxfordshire. Stratton Court is a beautiful barn based in the rolling Oxfordshire countryside and offers the perfect setting for a stylish vintage wedding.
- River Arts Club, Maidenhead. The River Arts Club is a Victorian riverside mansion nestled on the banks of the river Thames. It offers beautifully landscaped gardens and a collection of bespoke designer bedrooms.
- Stokes Farm Barn, Wokingham. Stokes Farm Barn is a fabulous Victorian timber barn set in beautiful rural surroundings.
- The Secret Walled Garden, Wasing Park, Aldermaston. A hidden gem in a stunning estate, The Secret Walled Garden offers a secluded rural setting for a fabulous outdoor wedding. Simply add a classic marquee or giant Tipi to create a unique setting for your event.
- Fison Barn, The Earth Trust, Didcot. Based in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Oxfordshire countryside, Fison Barn offers a relaxed rural setting for your event and works perfectly as the back drop for your Vintage Afternoon Tea.
- Cogges Barn, Witney, Oxfordshire. Cogges is a wonderfully rustic venue, offering two stunning seventeeth century barns and a manor house which provide a wonderful setting for your celebrations.
- Dotty the Vintage Caravan, Travels across the South. Lovingly restored to her beautiful best, Dotty offers a unique backdrop for your Afternoon Tea. Whether used simply for service or transformed into a Photo Booth for guests to enjoy later at your event, Dotty is a fabulously popular option for a vintage inspired event.
- A Break in the Cotswolds – here are a couple of recommended venues for a weekend away in the Cotswolds, we offer delivery of our delightful Afternoon Tea Hampers to many venues such as these across the home counties:
- Cotswold Manor Estate - www.cotswoldmanorestate.com
- Eco Chic Cottages - www.ecochiccottages.com
Vintage Props, Crockery & Accessories
- Pretty Pieces Perfect Days – www.prettypiecesperfectdays.co.uk
- PartyBales® (Hay & Straw bale hire specialists) – www.partybales.com
- Green Parlour - www.greenparlour.com
- Tarnia Williams - www.tarniawilliams.co.uk
- Ruby & Grace - www.rubyandgrace.co.uk
- Croppers in Bloom – www.croppersinbloom.com
- The Pangbourne Cheese Shop – www.pangbournecheeseshop.co.uk
- Hannah McClune Photography - www.hannahmcclunephotography.com
- Shannon Lee Robinson Photography - www.slr-photography.co.uk
- Dotty The Vintage Caravan (as featured by Pretty Pieces Perfect Days) - www.prettypiecesperfectdays.co.uk
- Violinist, Jessie May Smart – www.jessiemaysmart.com
Marquees & Tipis
- Yorke-Goldney, Windsor - www.yorkegoldney.com
Afternoon Tea Blogs & Reviews
- The Afternoon Tea Club - www.theafternoonteaclub.com